T's & C's
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
We reserve the right to decline a new Registration or to cancel an account or membership at any time.
You must keep your password confidential and immediately notify us if any authorised third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorised use of your e-mail address or any breach of security known to you. You agree that any person to whom your user name or password is disclosed is authorised to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) the Service and Website. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
You warrant that all information provided on Registration and contained as part of your account or membership is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information.
Payments to Schools for Fundraising and School Fee Credits
- Fundraising payments to schools are made quarterly and school fee credit payments are made half yearly
- Support Your School in its sole discretion reserves the right to make less frequent payments and instead carry over monies owing to the next payment should the amount of any payment be deemed to be too small to justify making a payment
- It could take up to 3 months before purchases reflect on the Support Your School system due to delays in Suppliers tracking purchases and passing over information and payments to Support Your School
- Whilst Support Your School makes every effort to trace all purchases through the program Support Your School and any suppliers to the program cannot be held liable for any purchases that are not recorded for whatever reason whatsoever
- Support Your School cannot be held liable for any monies not received from a Supplier in respect of any purchase through the Program
- The passing of a school fee credit remains the sole discretion of the school concerned and any school reserves the right to not pass a school fee credit in respect of any monies received through the Support Your School Program
- Support Your School cannot be held liable for any fundraising or school fee credits made to the wrong party for any reason whatsoever
- Payments to schools can only be made once proof of bank details is received from the school
- Support Your School cannot dictate to a school how they use the money received through the Program.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents or in any information or document produced by the site.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website or the Program with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or Program; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website or Program following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website or Program.
- we will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website and other means of communication of the Program. The Website and Program is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or Program or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website or Program due to circumstances beyond our control.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions and any terms and conditions relating to the specific product or service that you are buying. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any product or service through this website. Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website or Program. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access or membership and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website and/or communicated via other means. It is the User or member's obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions for changes or updates. The User or member's continued use of this Website or Program following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User or member's acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Comments and ratings cannot be edited once submitted. Therefore please be cautious when adding your comment on this site as you are unable to edit it once you have submitted it. You could also be held liable for damage(s) if legal proceedings are taken against you for your comment. Threatening, abusive, racially vilifying, discriminatory or profane language is also abuse of the system and is not allowed.
We would like to promote and preserve free speech and therefore will remove feedback only in exceptional circumstances. We reserve the right to delete any comment at our sole discretion upon an investigation into the comment (although we are not obliged to do so). If you have evidence of any abuse of the website please contact us and we will investigate the matter.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to the Providers and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by the Providers for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
A copy of the ECT Act is available at http://www.polity.org.za/pol/acts/2002.